Do you have a passion for helping children to realise their potential? Do you want to be part of a supportive network of staff? Excited about grasping the opportunity to nurture and motivate children at a pivotal point in their education? Then look no further as we've got the perfect role for you!
This Primary school in Doncaster is looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher from January 2016 to cover a maternity leave. The school is dedicated in seeing that children receive the best learning experience. As a Teacher in Key Stage Two, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work with an inspirational Head, who will support you throughout your time there.
* Access to a wide range of CPD course and Safeguarding Training;
* A strong supportive network contributing to an good school;
* The opportunity to work with friendly and exemplary students who take pride in their work;
* Excellent development opportunities.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS;
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all;
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic;
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community;
* Have excellent organisational skills;
* Be able to form strong relationships with parents / carers.
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
* Develop an innovative and exciting approach to learning
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events