Do you have a passion for helping children to realise their potential? Do you want to be part of a supportive network of staff? Excited about grasping the opportunity to nurture and motivate children at a pivotal point in their education? Then look no further as we've got the perfect role for you!
This Primary school in Doncaster is looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher from January 2016 to cover a maternity leave. The school is dedicated in seeing that children receive the best learning experience. As a Teacher in Key Stage Two, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work with an inspirational Head, who will support you throughout your time there.
* Access to a wide range of CPD course and Safeguarding Training;
* A strong supportive network contributing to an good school;
* The opportunity to work with friendly and exemplary students who take pride in their work;
* Excellent development opportunities.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS;
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all;
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic;
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community;
* Have excellent organisational skills;
* Be able to form strong relationships with parents / carers.
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
* Develop an innovative and exciting approach to learning
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly