Are you an ambitious and hard-working practitioner who hopes to develop your craft? Do you thrive in a busy but rewarding environment? Does working with children and helping them to achieve their goals excite you? Then look no further, as we are currently working closely with a school in Barnsley who are eager to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 teacher.
* A highly dedicated, effective and supportive network;
* A good school that is committed to continually improve the school and staff;
* A positive environment where the wellbeing of both pupils and staff are paramount;
* Highly motivated and well behaved children who thrive off learning new experiences.
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status);
* Relevant experience in working in Key Stage 1.
* Planning, preparation & delivery of the primary curriculum necessary;
* Develop an innovative and exciting approach to learning which excites children?s imagination;
* Deliver exciting and interactive lessons;
* Mark children's work daily;
* Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development;
* Managing behaviour in the classroom and around the school.