Are you happy in your current job? Are you thinking that 2017 may be the time to start thinking about a new opportunity and career? Do you have a strong background teaching RE to KS3&4? KS5 teaching experience will be considered a bonus in addition to the above!
This role is teaching RE & some geography/history at a school in Rotherham for 6 months covering sickness up until the end of the school year!
- Teaching in line with the schemes of work and subject specifications as adopted within the department.
- Independent planning, preparation and delivery of all lessons.
- Building relationships with students and staff to maximise learning opportunities
- Participate in and organise extra-curricular activities
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have experience in a similar role, teaching to KS3&4.
- Be able provide a minimum of two acceptable references and be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Free parking
- Opportunities to progress your career
- State of the art facilities
- Competitive daily rate
If you are interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, please contact Lewi today on 0114 2743765 at our Sheffield office or send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for RE Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly