Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you a qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher who is motivated, reliable and has a passion to help students succeed? Are you an experienced teacher or a NQT with the drive to develop the potential of the pupils and your own teaching practice? Are you dynamic and innovative with excellent subject knowledge?
We are currently looking for an Upper Primary Specialist who can teach across Key Stage 2 to work in a school in the Rotherham area. This role can offer fantastic support to NQTs who are taking their first steps in their teaching career, or be the next step for an experienced teacher who has a proven track record of raising attainment and can actively engage a class in learning.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, delivering and marking the pupil's work adherent to the school's policies and National Curriculum;Setting high expectations in terms of attainment and behaviour management;Working well within a team to achieve the overall aims of the school;Fully engaging with the ethos of the school, parents and the wider community.
You must hold:
- Qualified Teacher Status;
- A valid, clear DBS check;
- Recent classroom experience and up-to-date knowledge of the National Curriculum.
In reward for our staff's hard work and commitment we provide:
- A 24-hour on-call facility;A refer-a-friend scheme;Access to CPD courses.
If you are interested in this job or similar posts please submit your CV or contact Jamie on 0114 274 3765.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.