Field Service Engineer / Networks Engineer - Games Machines
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary & Benefits: £21,996(increasing to £26,779 at Tier 3)
Other Benefits: Company Van, Mobile Phone, Lunch Supplement
Location: North London Area
The Company is a global technology company, headquartered in London, creating the future of gaming and lottery entertainment. They offer unique Virtuals, Casino, Slots and Video Lottery games and technology in 35 countries around the world.
Having pioneered the invention of networked gaming in the UK over a decade ago, they are at the forefront of the global digital gaming evolution with over 35,000 gaming terminals connected to its leading technology. Via this trusted network, they provide fresh gaming and lottery content to operator-controlled devices in shop, online and on mobile.
Their customer base includes regulated operators of lotteries, casinos, licensed betting offices, gaming halls, bingo halls and regulated online sportsbooks and casinos.
About the role
They are seeking applications from people with an electrical service background to repair and maintain equipment in various Gaming establishments including Casinos and Licensed Betting Offices.
They are looking for highly motivated individuals with a valid UK driving licence to work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of service within a geographical patch.
In addition to salary, our benefits include
- company pension
- lunch supplement of £1,000 per annum
- Company vehicle which is also available for personal use
- Mobile phone with preferential personal call rates
- Start and finish direct from home
- Uniform and tools provided
- Training and progression throughout our Tier grading system
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role
- Repair of equipment on site within Gaming Venues on a rota basis including
evenings and weekends
- Preventative maintenance of equipment on site and PAT testing of equipment as required
- Provide a response to service calls within the targets as laid down by the
Company / customer
- Control and replacement of spares
- Assist with installs, changes and removal of equipment on site
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please be aware that, since relocation packages and sponsorship will not be provided for this role, only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be accepted.
Apply for Field Service Engineer / Networks Engineer - Games Machines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly