Randstad Education are looking for a Reception Teacher for a long term position for a School in North Essex. The position is for two terms starting January 2017. We have visited the EYFS provision at our clients request so that we could fully appreciate all that is on offer here both to the children and the staff. It is a well resourced department, bright, open and with lovely grounds. They have been given an Outstanding by Ofsted and rightly so. This position is open to NQT's who couldn't get a better start to their teaching career. The classroom teacher who would be supporting has bags of experience alongside a passion and enthusiasm that is completely infectious.
If you are looking for this kind of role or similar then please contact us on the number below. This could also lead to a permanent role in September 2017.
The school can offer
- An exciting, stimulating environment where children are motivated to learn
- Plenty of on site parking
- A broad and balanced purposeful curriculum
- A very inclusive ethos, to encourage and build children's confidence
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
Please call Hannah McGovern on 01245 260 100 or email on email@example.com if you would like any more information.