An opportunity exists for an experienced individual who has a keen interest in a broad role in the Accounts department, of a growing Bio-Tech company. You will be confident in everyday bookkeeping, credit control, payroll , knowledgeable of the pension reform bill and general provision of data entry to support the FD in the completion of management accounts, and wider financial functions.
The main duties will include :
- Responsible for cashbook entries and bank reconciliations using Opera accounting software
- Setting up supplier payments within the credit terms agreed including payments to foreign suppliers
- Responsible for updating and maintaining sales and purchase ledger
- Cashflow Analysis
- Preparation of Payroll
- Credit Control/managing bad debt
- Helping prepare quarterly and annual accounts.
- Maintaining accurate records giving administrative support to FD
- Supporting Directors understanding of the ongoing financial status of the company and clarifying any related issues.
- Supporting Sales Office Manager with processing of orders, responding to customer queries when required
Please send CV and covering letter by Friday 30th December by clicking the APPLY button below!
Apply for Bookkeeper (Part-Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly