SEN Learning Support Assistant
SEN Learning Support Assistant - Year 2
Part Time Starting ASAP
Does the idea of making a difference to children's learning whilst working part time sound appealing? Are you flexible, motivated with a real passion for learning? Do you enjoying working outdoors?
A village school with a big heart are looking for a SEN Learning Support Assistant to work with a child who has Autism. This will be on a part-time basis for 4 days per week starting as soon as possible.
Being an ambitious school they strive to provide the very highest standards of education. All staff at this school are clearly highly committed and hardworking and work well as a team. Described as a unique place set in beautiful surroundings, this school has strong links to the local community. This is the ideal place to come to work!
- Set in a small town in the heart of the country side
- Supportive and positive working environment
- Well mannered and enthusiastic children
- On-going support and training for personal development
- Easy access to all main motorways
- Parking on site
- Previous experience of working with a child with Autism is essential
- Excellent knowledge of child development
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today.
Randstad Education work with over 200 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.