NQT - Southend on Sea
Are you currently studying a degree in teaching, (either PGCE, BEd or similar) and thinking about your next step?
Randstad Education are currently looking for NQTs for a range of exciting teaching opportunities within Primary Schools across Essex, either OFSTED rated "Good" or "Outstanding". We work with some amazing schools that can offer real career development and opportunities for the right candidates.
Our clients are looking for Newly Qualified Teachers to teach in Primary Schools to maintain existing high standards of teaching levels in order to meet and exceed teaching and learning targets. You will need to be resourceful and creative in your teaching approach and have excellent time management skills.
Based on good performance day to day and long term roles may be made permanent.
Teachers must have:
- Be able to provide your last two teaching placements and University references
- QTS or equivalent (or can show you are working towards)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Good classroom management skills
We can offer you:
- Over 40 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Teaching assignments local to you
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Careers support and advice
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
The successful Candidate is:
- Someone who can effectively challenge pupils to achieve, using a range of engaging methods and excellent communication skills.
- Approachable, organised with a good eye for detail, able to work under your own initiative to help raise attainment for your class.
- Able to demonstrate the desire to deliver a consistent level of teaching that adds value to pupils and the school.
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today.
Randstad Education work with over 200 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.