We are a property developer/landlord with an extensive property portfolio including residential, commercial, and student properties. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Manager/Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring the property portfolio is maintained to acceptable levels of repair.
- Responsible for managing the repairs and maintenance services for the property portfolio.
- Responsible for supervising directly employed operatives and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for carrying out and reporting on property inspections as needed.
- Liaise with both tenants and operatives/sub-contractors when arranging repairs and maintenance to property portfolio.
- Responsible for managing the property portfolio health and safety including compliance works on fire risk assessments, gas and electricity certification, and asbestos assessments.
The ideal applicant must have:
- Experience of managing a small team of operatives.
- Knowledge of all property maintenance trades.
- Understanding of compliance issues.
- Work effectively as part of small team.