School Caretaker wanted in Barnet
Our client, a school in Barnet is seeking an experienced Caretaker. This positon is an immediate start, and is long term. Do you have previous experience within this field? If the answer is yes, then please APPLY online now.
- To undertake responsibility for the supervision of the site and the maintenance and security of the buildings.
- Maintain the cleaning and repairs of the premises.
- Liaising with the head teacher, and cleaning staff to ensure the work undertaken meets the standards of the school, and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff.
- Order appropriate materials and equipment needed to maintain the school premises.
- Deal with day to day work related issues, such as absence cover and quality/quantity of work.
Skills and attributes:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- To have good organisational skills.
- To be able to work well individually, as well as a team.
- To be able to use a range of tools and cleaning equipment.
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London? We offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. If you are interested in this role, then PLEASE APPLY ONLINE NOW.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
Apply for School Caretaker wanted in Barnet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly