High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Are you looking to experience rewarding work in Primary Schools with the flexibility of choosing your own hours?
We are currently building a bank of HLTA's to support schools in Wickford and Basildon.
You will require the following;
· Have a minimum of Level 3 NVQ
· Have experience of planning and delivering lessons in KS1 & 2
· Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
· Be passionate about raising standards
· Be able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant to all our students.
· Be clear about how to increase rates of progress for all students
· Be highly organised and able to manage their time effectively
· Proactive in their pursuit of excellence for the student and their own development.
Due to the locations of the schools driving licence and transport would be necessary.
If this is a position where you feel you could shine please send your cv to your local Randstad office. An experienced Recruitment consultant will be on hand to guide you through the process.
Apply for High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly