High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Are you looking to experience rewarding work in Primary Schools with the flexibility of choosing your own hours?
We are currently building a bank of HLTA's to support schools in Wickford and Basildon.
You will require the following;
· Have a minimum of Level 3 NVQ
· Have experience of planning and delivering lessons in KS1 & 2
· Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
· Be passionate about raising standards
· Be able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant to all our students.
· Be clear about how to increase rates of progress for all students
· Be highly organised and able to manage their time effectively
· Proactive in their pursuit of excellence for the student and their own development.
Due to the locations of the schools driving licence and transport would be necessary.
If this is a position where you feel you could shine please send your cv to your local Randstad office. An experienced Recruitment consultant will be on hand to guide you through the process.