Loader Operator / FLT Driver / Forklift Truck Driving
Job Title: Loader Operator
Location: Whitburn, EH47
Hours: Permanent, 40 hours per week
INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW CAREER?
Their unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables them to deliver a market leading service to all their clients.
The company's continued investment in innovation and their customer centric approach means they deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all of their clients, and they are looking for the right people to join their team.
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A LOADER OPERATOR TO JOIN THEIR TEAM!
The Loader Operator is responsible for general duties including proper and safe movement of vehicles within the yard using a JCB 416 Articulated Loader and Tractor. As Loader Operator you will be responsible for ensuring vehicle are maintained to Company standards, recording vehicle information accurately and legibly.
- Fork Lift Truck Licence (additional training will be given to successful candidates)
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
SO, IF YOU WANT:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
…..as well as Company uniform and on-going support with personal development, please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; FLT Driver, Materials Handler, Forklift Driver, Warehouse Operative, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse, Process Operative, Goods Outwards Operative, Dispatch Operative, Supply Chain Operative, Warehouse Worker, Labourer will also be considered for this role.