PA to the Senior Directors / Personal / Executive Assistant
Job Title: Personal and Administration Assistant
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £20,800 per annum
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The Company has three decades of home improvement experience - offering Conservatories, Orangeries, Replacement and new build Windows, Doors and curtain wall facades. They are currently looking for a PA to the senior Directors preferably with some experience of HR Administration.
The successful candidate will have proven record of:
- Giving support and developing a team atmosphere through hard work, calmness, tolerance and consistency, attempting to fulfil work projects with honesty and integrity therefore establishing, building and stabilising relationships.
- Providing practical advice and solutions to problems and ensure that tasks are followed through, loose ends are tied up and the job is completed.
- Seeking ways of perfecting things, raising standards, reducing errors and overcoming omissions.
- The Job calls for a person who can give consistent performance with the ability to deal with routine tasks and the persistence to see a job through to conclusion
- A friendly approach and the ability to communicate in a thorough and factual manner are integral to the role to the function.
- Standard operating procedures, adherence to rules, and a patient, hardworking nature are also important aspects of the role.
Ideally the person fulfilling this job will have the ability to persuade others, work within specific guidelines whilst at the same time maintaining quality and standards. The person should be routine-orientated, methodical, thorough, compliant, cautious, sensitive, diplomatic, self-disciplined, amiable and accommodating.
- Undertake a PA role for the Operations Director and the Managing Director, as required
- Undertake the ISO deputy role
- Undertake responsibilities of the Health and Safety coordinator and administrator
- Undertake the administration of the Company's fleet
- Research, identify and negotiate business energy rates and maintain records
- Maintain and update the Centralised Business diary to ensure all licences and statuary training is up to date
- Maintain business insurance documentation and liaise with the insurance brokers on behalf of the business as required
- Record and act on all customer complaints, customer satisfaction letters and vouchers
- Stock and manage the vending machines in the business
- Assist in organising company events
- Undertake all HR and Training Administration including liaising with the Accounts team with regards to all Pensions, Payroll and Benefits issues
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
- Previous PA/Administration experience at senior level
- Ability to use one's initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- HR Administration experience preferable
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and ability to think on one's feet
- Flexibility and Resilience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision and to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Personal Assistant, PA, HR Officer, Senior Administrator, Office Manager, EA, Senior Office Assistant, Executive Assistant, Senior PA, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, HR Administrator, Business Assistant will also be considered for this role.