Tyre Centre Manager, Hemel Hempstead
We have a vacancy for a Tyre Centre Manager for an immediate start in Protyre’s busy fast fit centre based in Hemel Hempstead.
Reporting to the Area Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within Protyre’s safety standards, so you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
As the Tyre Centre Manager you will:
* Be accountable for promoting sales maximization
* Achieve optimum customer satisfaction
* Be responsible for the achievement of key performance targets
* Promote the growth of the depot
* Manage the centre’s Health and Safety standards in line with company and external obligations
Your responsibilities as Tyre Centre Manager will include:
* Maintenance of stock values
* Adherence of company policies and procedures
* The identification and augmentation of business opportunities
* Management of the workflow to ensure workshop hours is fully utilized
* Ensure that your team create and foster a positive customer service experience
* Exceed customer expectations through individual actions and team work
* Identify training needs within your team through a continuous improvement plan
Skills and experience required for the role of Tyre Centre Manager:
* Previous Automotive Sales Management experience
* Must be a dynamic manager who is able to accelerate the business growth
* Applicants must have a strong understanding of car technology
* Demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
* Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team
* Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is desirable
* A full UK driving licence is essential
Hours and Rewards
As Tyre Centre Manager you will work an average of 45 hours per week from Monday to Saturday with time off on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, service, retail, sales, manager, tyres,
Apply for Tyre Centre Manager, Hemel Hempstead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly