New opportunity not to be missed! MCS Corporate Services has a unique opportunity available for a Research Assistant to join the team in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum.
MCS Corporate Strategies Limited is an independent consultancy providing specialist advice and professional support to businesses and institutions. MCS offers a wide range of finance based services to assist companies to maximise and appraise their financial opportunities, with emphasis on research and development, corporate tax, patent box and buildings allowances. We are currently recruiting for a Research Assistant within our Technical area with fantastic interpersonal skills and a strong desire to develop and progress.
Adaptability and commitment to the business will result in significant investment in personal development and the opportunity to develop a career ‘on the job’. The position will be based primarily within the claims team but will be varied in terms of tasks undertaken and exposure to different key areas of the business.
The right candidate will work closely with senior management both internally and externally so the ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels is key.
What are the responsibilities of the Research Assistant?
- To research the companies with whom MCS work or hope to work with
- represent the company at external meetings
- Compilation and development of Company reports
- Updating access and chasing the required information to support the Technical and Admin teams
- Development of guidelines for both internal and external use
- To work within the bounds of the Management System to ensure the maintenance of the company’s processes and associated ISO accreditation.
- To actively and positively contribute to the success of the business in delivering your job duties and any other duties that may be required to fulfil this purpose.
What skills do I need to have to become a Research Assistant?
- Experience in a similar position may be a benefit but is not essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel
- The ability to solve problems and manage personal workload
- First-rate written and numerical skills
- Strong relationship building skills and the desire to grow and develop
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of seniority
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the UK's leading R&D Tax Credit specialists as our Research Assistant.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Research Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly