Senior Accountant / Chartered Accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW CAREER?
Their unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables them to deliver a market leading service to all their clients.
The company's continued investment in innovation and their customer centric approach means they deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all of their clients, and they are looking for the right people to join their team.
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT TO JOIN THEIR UK TEAM!
This role is responsible for the preparation and subsequent audit of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts together with associated reconciliations and controls. You will also be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of all UK statutory accounts and subsequent audit, together with the collation and provision of information to enable the UK tax computations and returns to be prepared. Managing a team of 5 Assistant Accountants you will need to ensure compliance with filing of Statutory Accounts, Tax Returns, HMRC returns and Office of National Statistic Returns.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- High level of ability in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of preparing Financial Accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing a team
- Must be commercially focused
SO, IF YOU WANT:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
….. as well as on-going support with personal development, please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience of; Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accountant, Management Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW will also be considered for this role.