Driver / Customer Services Executive
Driver Services / Customer Services Specialist North London N11 £20k to £23k p.a. + £2k bonus
Fantastic opportunity to work with state-of-the-art on-demand mobility technology for fast growing company
The Driver Services / Customer Services Executive will support this fast growing lifestyle company as they develop a full service on-demand business for passengers and drivers alike. You will manage day-to-day operations with the drivers, keep them in the loop, on the move, and problem free. Responsibilities include:
- resolving driver queries / issues over the phone
- updating driver profiles / assisting with driver training
- ensuring drivers offer highest level of service, monitoring driver KPIs
- improving response times for tasks received from other departments
- organising driver events / driver feedback sessions
- monitoring social media accounts
- controlling / ensuring legal compliance for drivers
- administration of operational processes
Our client is an on-demand mobility company, available in more than 60 cities worldwide, including London, Moscow and New York. Their technology enables consumers and businesses to instantly book on-demand transportation, delivery, and logistics. With state-of-the-art on-demand mobility technology, they are the global leader in corporate ground travel. They have raised $520 million in venture funding to date, and were selected by Forbes as one of the "top 15 explosively growing companies".
The ideal Driver Services / Customer Services Executive will be a quick-thinking, initiative-taking, problem-solving, eager-to-learn individual motivated by challenges. An effective communicator / relationship builder and hard worker with solid customer service experience, you will:
- be highly analytical in solving problems
- have an interest in the apps market / mobile technology / social media
- be able to adjust to developments in mobile technology and communicate to others
- have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- work well under pressure / to tight deadlines / with attention to detail
- be familiar working with / troubleshooting mobile devices (Android / IOS phones / Tablets)
If you wish to be considered for the role of Driver Services / Customer Services Executive, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262389R.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: customer services corporate travel transport logistics inbound outbound calls on demand mobility technology mobile technology mobile devices apps London jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.