Customer Services Supervisor
Saniflo Ltd is the U.K. market leader in the manufacture and sales of domestic and commercial macerator/pumps and we also market the increasingly well-known Kinedo range of shower cubicles.
We are looking for a responsible person to drive and motivate the Technical service team and ensure that all areas of activity are running smoothly in a professional manner.
The position involves assisting the team by performing regular tasks with them such as such as handling telephone calls from and to customers both domestic and professional. In addition the Department has daily contact with our nationwide network of Saniflo service engineers. Computer analysis, order processing, dealing with e mails and twitter enquiries are an integral part of this role whilst maintaining a focus on the level of service the department is delivering.
To be able to perform this job well you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a customer services supervisory role.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and be able to communicate with customers and staff in a helpful and professional manner together with the ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- IT skills inclusive of Excel, Word & Outlook are essential.
- Able to monitor the team’s performance/carry out appraisals
- Able to maintain and improve admin procedures
A good grounding in customer services is more important than technical experience as thorough training will be given in all Technical aspects needed to perform this role. This role is office based.
We offer an excellent remuneration package inclusive of Pension, Private Health Insurance and other benefits for the successfully applicant after a qualifying period.
If you think you fit this position within a friendly and motivated environment, please complete details and apply below submiting your CV including a telephone number for contact.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE