SEN Learning Support Assistant
Are you an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant with SEN experience? Are you passionate about helping students progress, academically, emotionally and socially? If so please keep reading for an exciting opportunity in the Basildon area:
Our clients are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work with a range of different SEN difficulties and abilities. You will be supporting students of all ages as you potentially move around the school to support where help is required.
This is an ongoing temporary role and is a great opportunity for somebody to:
- Gain experience working with students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Work in a specially resourced provision with soft play and sensory rooms and a hydrotherapy pool.
- Expand your knowledge of working with students with a variety of SEN difficulties
- To work with a range of different age and ability groups
The academy provides education for pupils with a wide range of special educational needs, including those with moderate, severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties. A significant number of pupils have autistic spectrum difficulties. It caters for students between the age of 3-19 years.
The successful candidate should have:
- The creativity required to engage with students with SEN difficulties
- The interpersonal skills needed to effectively communicate with staff and students
- The ability to think outside of the box when required
- The passion to want to help make a difference to the students' lives.
- A strong background working as an LSA or TA (SEN experienced would be advantageous but is not essential providing you have the right attitude and desire)
If you think this could be the job for you then please send your CV to Greg Burns. Greg is our dedicated SEN Consultant and will be happy to guide you through each step of the process from your application, right up to starting with the school
Apply for SEN Learning Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly