Senior Quantity Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned Developer based in Southern Essex. Focusing on quality residential builds this is a well established business with a strong reputation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 3-4 years experience and hold relevant qualifications.
Responsibilities of the role include:
· Producing valuations
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Management of sub-contract accounts
· Resolution of contractual disputes
· Producing reports
· Maintaining steady workflow and turnover
· Scheduling resources
· Ensuring that projects in your jurisdiction run to budget
· Delivering acceptable margins
· Achieving or improving on agree budgets
· Increasing client base
· Ensuring preliminary costs run within estimated costs
· Liaising and constantly communicating with management and Sub Contractors
This is a great opportunity to join this professional and quality driven organisation. For more information and a confidential chat please contact Martin Lively on 01223 311735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org