Recruitment Assistant - Human Resources
The Recruitment Assistants are responsible, as part of a small HR Recruitment Team for providing a customer focussed recruitment service to applicants and recruiting managers in accordance with the relevant Council Policies.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1,998 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 37 hours per week, 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is temporarily based at Independent Living Centre, Gremista
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jenni Orr, Senior HR Adviser, on 01595 744578 or email email@example.com
Employee Benefits Aug 2016.pdf
Recruitment Assistant (F).pdf
Conditions of Service - Local Government Employees - May 2016.pdf