Granger's International requires a Distribution Manager to run and develop our warehouse and packing operation.
The role involves working with production and customer support.
- Supervision and development of a warehouse team
- Streamlining and improving working methods
- Negotiating best deals with UK transport providers
- Scheduling deliveries
Ensuring stock rotation rules are complied with
- Preparing stock reports
- Organise stock takes
- Liaising with product development, technical and sales teams
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- excellent planning and organisational ability
- enjoying using initiative to achieve results and find solutions to problems
- leadership in motivating and leading a team
- confidence in using IT applications
- attention to detail?
The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary in the region of £28k, pension contribution, life insurance and the opportunity to contribute to our continuing success.
CV and covering letter to N George, Grangers International Ltd, Grange Close, Clover Nook Industrial Park, Alfreton. Derbyshire. DE55 4QT.
Closing date 17th December 2016