General Manager - Southview Holiday Park, Skegness PE25 2LA
£70,000 - £80,000 + bonus and benefits (OTE c£100,000)
Are you a successful multi-site operator looking for an exciting challenge?
Do you want to use your senior leadership skills to develop and motivate people?
Come and work for the UK's largest Holiday Park Operator!
This beautifully landscaped Holiday Park is set in acres of lovely parkland in Lincolnshire, featuring its very own Hotel, 9-hole golf course and two fishing lakes.
Just a short drive from the popular resort of Skegness, this Caravan Park means you can enjoy the award-winning Blue Flag beaches and all that the traditional British seaside town has to offer. Recently we opened our refurbished indoor swimming pool, spa pool, flume and sauna.
We offer a lively entertainment program and a range of indoor and outdoor activities or you can relax in our new Boathouse Bar and Restaurant. There is a range of great accommodation including caravans, touring pitches and our on-site hotel. General Manager Due to internal promotion, Parkdean Resorts are delighted to release the General Manager opportunity to run our premier award winning hotel and holiday park Southview Holiday Park, Lincolnshire.
Working with 11 heads of department, you will need to have a track record of managing large teams of c200 to successfully engage, motivate and develop to ensure the best quality, service and standards. Boasting its very own Hotel, 9-hole golf course, fishing lakes, newly refurbished Showbar, Arcade and Leisure Centre, Parkdean Resorts are keen to appoint an experienced General Manager who can take full accountability for all areas of operations throughout the park.
Reporting into the Regional Director this role will -
- Manage one of our largest businesses within the Parkdean Resorts portfolio
- Manage a park team of c200 and an HOD team of 11
- Manage, organise, control and supervise efficiently and profitably all elements of the Park ensuring delivery to the financial targets of the business
- Recruit, retain, motivate, train and develop department heads along with their direct reports to ensure we get the best from our people and deliver to and exceed our guest and owners expectations
- Organise and implement all aspects of compliance with all appropriate legislation
- Manage, organise, control and supervise the process of any specified capital expenditure as directed by the Regional Director ensuring financial, conceptual and phasing objectives are achieved in line with Company policy
- Maximize sales, profitability and customer service to position the company as a brand of choice delivered through people.
The ideal candidate will -
- Have an extensive background in senior management with experience of managing large teams within large turnover businesses.
- Have experience within owner and customer focused businesses. (This is key and will be discussed at length in our process - your references and background will also need to support this).
- Have managed a sales team
- Have experience in Retail, Holiday Sales and preferably Holiday Home Sales
Essential skills will include -
- Experience within a target driven, fast paced sales environment
- Sales and target focus with a proven track record of success
- Excellent leadership and partnership skills
- Exemplar business and financial acumen
- A passion for developing people and promoting internal talent.
Parkdean Resorts own and manage 73 award winning holiday parks throughout the UK operating under the Parkdean Holidays and Park Resorts banners.
The Group was created with the merger of both successful brands in November 2015.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly