THE CATERING TEAM ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE CONTINUED SUCCESS AT UTTOXETER RACECOURSE AND INVITE YOU TO COME JOIN US ON OUR NEXT RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY.
SATURDAY 3RD DECEMBER ANYTIME BETWEEN 9AM & 5PM.
We are excited to meet with talented & outgoing individuals from all backgrounds, whether you're looking for extra cash or just fancy getting out of the house, Uttoxeter Racecourse has numerous different positions to offer on a casual basis. No experience necessary as full training will be given.
We are on the lookout for candidates to fill the following positions:
- Chefs of all levels including candidates that are currently working towards qualifications in Catering and Hospitality looking for experience.
- Cooks and Kitchen Porters.
- Bar Supervisors/Bar Staff/Cellar Coordinators.
- Hospitality Race Day Managers/Waiters & Waitresses.
- Fish & Chip Shop Manager/ Catering Assistants to serve.
- Turnstile Staff/Stewards/Race Day Ground Staff.
Not only can we offer competitive rates of pay but also a prestigious and exciting environment to work in.
If you are interested in coming to join Uttoxeter Racecourse as a casual worker or would like any further information, please log your interest with Adam Richards-Brandt, Staffing Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
alternatively please just turn up on the day anytime between 9am - 5pm.