GRADUATE PROCESS ENGINEER
Arconic Power and Propulsion
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value. Arconic Exeter have a fantastic opportunity within the Engineering Department to gain a breadth of knowledge about the many processes that make up the operations of Engineering at Arconic Exeter.
- To develop, implement and maintain all process engineering activities.
- To reduce process related scrap.
- To technically support production of high quality castings to customers' requirements
- Achieve cost effected production of components / Processes and qualifications
- Program manage and execute engineering project assignments
- Responsible, with minimal supervision, for process engineering activities on multiple Aero/IGT blades
- Responsible for qualification of robust metallurgical sound processes to meet customer specified requirements.
- Review metallurgical related product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer contract requirements and related specifications.
- Co-ordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering metallurgical issues.
- Review & approve customer specifications with regard to metallurgical requirements (materials & processes).
- Materials Degree or equivalent.
- Good statistical understanding (SPC/Process Capability/Gauge R+R).
- High level of computer literacy (Word/Excel/Project)
- Ability to prepare and write reports.
Please send cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org