Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Robert Half have partnered with Mewburn Ellis LLP to recruit an exciting new position for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FP&A Manager) in their Bristol office. The role will have complete autonomy for introducing and driving the core FP&A process, helping to evolve the business by providing quality financial information to help shape commercial strategy and decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver high quality, forward looking insights and scenario analysis
- Analysing new and existing business initiatives, challenging assumptions and highlighting any risks and opportunities
- Manage annual forecasts and re-forecasting process (including variance analysis)
- Support preparation of business cases for new initiatives (both capital and operational)
- Commercial analysis of the market and ongoing competitor analysis
- Review of KPI's and performance metrics
- Support a new system integration (MI/BI tool) by reviewing the financial processes and controls built into and around the new finance system
The successful Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FP&A Manager) will have the ability to create a valued FP&A function from a 'blank canvas'. The role has access and support from the senior management team but requires someone who can make an impact on the business quickly, therefore strength in character is imperative. What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Post-qualification experience in financial analysis and/or financial planning
- Excellent stakeholder management including the ability to communicate outside of finance (i.e. scientists/academics)
- Experience of successful project management on small to medium sized projects (preferable)
- Excellent Excel skills and preferably some working knowledge of Crystal Reporting
Mewburn Ellis LLP is a leading European Intellectual Property Law Firm. They provide commercially focused, creative advice on obtaining, defending, enforcing and exploiting intellectual property rights including patents, trademarks and designs to wide range of national and international clients.
Salary & Benefits
??50,000-60,000 + Package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.