Full and Part Time Spa / Beauty Therapists - Aberfoyle, Scotland
Are you an ambitious beauty / spa therapist looking to further your career in a fabulous countryside setting? Set in landscaped gardens, this is a luxury Loch Side hotel 4 miles from Aberfoyle and set within the beautiful Trossachs National Park.
Offering a live in role - you will be joining a happy team to deliver a full range of exceptional Elemis treatments in the surroundings of their 5 tranquil treatment rooms.
If you are a qualified therapist with a passion for the industries this could be for you!! Full and part time hours available.
Spa Therapist Role and Responsibilities
You will be confident in ensuring a professional and friendly welcome to clients and deliver the highest levels of service in line with their core company standards.
Spa Therapists will offer a range of professional treatments alongside providing supporting knowledge and retail products to ensure guests obtain maximum benefit from the services they provide.
The successful candidates will be an effective communicator, and someone who is able to demonstrate their ability to work using their own initiative while contributing to the overall success of the Spa team and Hotel.
Spa Therapist Requirements
- NVQ level 3 in Beauty or equivalent.
- Passion for exceeding guest expectation and customer service to the highest standards
- Demonstrate a welcoming and professional approach to guests
- Immaculate presentation standards
- Previous experience in similar role and luxury environment
- Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy and office based computer systems
- Experience working with Elemis would be a distinct advantage, however full training will be provided
- The Spa is a seven day a week operation so flexibility with weekend and some evening work would be expected
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Offering a very generous Employer package and benefits and as one of the market leaders in UK hospitality, their mission is to build a business where their guests leave happy and their people stay happy.
- The opportunity to attend training and development programmes to further your career
- Complimentary Gym membership
- Discount on Spa treatments and Retail
- Free meals while on duty
- Discounted rates on Hotel stays
- Discount on food and beverage
- Annual staff and social events
Please apply with full CV as soon as possible stating hours you can work.