Our client is a fast-growing mail order and internet retailer trading three products. Operating in the UK and Europe they are looking for a merchandiser to strengthen our merchandising team and manage the brand.
Working across multiple product categories, you will be responsible for the planning and in-season management of sales of all products in the range maximizing all opportunities in season while managing markdown and margin within budgeted levels.
Manage all aspects of stock from PO administration, ensuring 95% availability for a catalogue launch and in-season rebuys within the budgeted levels.
Participate in the selection of new season ranges ensuring the structure is in line with the range plan in product mix and price architecture.
- Full end of season analysis and work with the Merchandising Director on the range plan and strategy for future seasons.
- Provide full supplier analysis and work with the Directors and Buying team on the supplier strategy.
- Produce in season sales reports, analyse sales patterns and trends and forecasting stock levels, OTB and making strategic commercial decisions.
- Proposing markdown strategies including suggesting web promotions to drive sales and clear excess stocks.
- Assist with the administration of direct imports working with other merchandiser to ensure consolidation of imports where possible.
- Ensure the selling price data and intake margin data is accurate and up to date on all systems.
- Manage the Merchandising Administrators to ensure new ranges are ordered and any issues solved to hit 95% availability at launch.
- Key contact with Zoom Fulfilment providing intake forecasts and key information to customer services.
The successful candidate will be a Merchandiser wanting to have real influence within a dynamic business or an experienced Senior Assistant/Junior Merchandiser ready for the next challenge.
Experience of working in a multi-channel retail essential ideally with some experience of catalogues preferred.
Due to location must be a car owner and full driving license.