Sales Team Manager - Home and Motor Insurance
Sales Team Manager – Home and Motor Insurance
£22,000 - £25,000 plus commission and benefits
Staysure is now recognised as a major success story, with millions of happy customers and around 500 employees across the Group. Multi-award winning Staysure is the largest Travel Insurance Brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing insurance and financial services providers. We offer a wide range of highly competitive products and services specifically tailored for people aged over 50.
Staysure’s extensive range of insurance products includes Travel, Car, Home, PMI, Life and Holiday Home products and provides a similar range of specialist insurance for expats living in Europe. In 2016 we won Insurance Age Broker of the year alongside the highest Trust-pilot customer service rating in the industry, and the 'One to Watch' award from Best Companies. The vision for the company is to become the number one lifestyle brand for the over 50s, from travel and insurance to health and wealth, enabling customers to live life to the full, healthy, happy and protected.
About the Job
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a dynamic Team Manager to join our home and motor section in our Northampton offices, to manage and develop the performance of a team of Sales Agents during a period of significant growth.
This competitive and thriving section deals with a high number of incoming calls on a daily basis, providing excellent levels of customer service, while responding to customer enquiries about products, and providing quotes and processing sales.
The Team Manager will be responsible for leading, supporting and coaching their team to drive performance and support the growth of the business by creating and maximising high quality, compliant sales. Team Managers review and analyse team performance in line with key performance indicators, and are expected to demonstrate a comprehensive range of skills and role model behaviours.
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis. The section is currently open Monday to Saturday.
We are looking for an individual who has experience of working in home and motor insurance.
If you relish a challenge, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love supporting, developing and motivating a team, then this is the role for you.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Support, develop and motivate staff to achieve targets and KPI’s, to deliver departmental and individual objectives.
- Monitor and assess performance, identify training needs, and conduct performance conversations and coaching sessions, creating an environment where agents are continually developing their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure that Compliance and Governance, including Data Protection, Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times, and all duties are carried out in line with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
- Conduct team briefings, 1-1s and performance reviews, and identify development needs and opportunities.
- Produce reports on individual and team performance and organisational data (such as sickness, accident logs, quality assurance)
- Ensure employees are managed in accordance with HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained, organising cover where required.
- Work collaboratively with team members, peers and key stakeholders, acting as a role model at all times, championing the culture, values and behaviour of the business
- You must have working knowledge of home and motor insurance.
- You will need a proven track record in sales, and thrive working under pressure.
- Experience of managing and inspiring high performance teams.
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to offer open, honest and constructive feedback, with the ability to listen, and build rapport, trust and loyalty.
- Have energy and enthusiasm, with a ‘can do’ approach to overcome obstacles.
- Be PC literate, and able to work accurately, follow policies and procedures, and work within regulatory standards
In return, we’ll provide you with the support and tools you will need to succeed. We are offering an attractive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people.