Administrator – Administration Assistant – Administrative Support (AWDO-P2909)
Administrator / Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, customer service, time-management and organisational skills required for an organisation based in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire.
SALARY: £21,057 - £23,166 per annum
IMPORTANT: Candidates will be sent a Job Application Form in the post. Please ensure your Full Postal Address is listed clearly on your CV.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, customer service, time-management and organisational skills.
Working as the Administrator / Administration Assistant you will provide typing, filing and general administrative services.
As the Administrator / Administration Assistant you will need a solid office administrative background with good Microsoft Office and Customer Service skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review. Candidates will be sent a Job Application Form in the post. Please ensure your Full Postal Address is listed clearly on your CV.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Administration Assistant:
- Typing reports, agendas, minutes and associated correspondence
- Maintain the filing system and file correspondence as appropriate
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Receive telephone calls and messages for other members of staff
- Handling queries
- Receipting of money
- To work with and support other colleagues as appropriate
- Assist with occasional Evening and Weekend Events
- Taking bookings and Invoicing
- Updating Website, Facebook and Twitter
- First point of contact for all requests and queries by phone or face-to-face
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Good administrative background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel etc.)
- Sound and methodical approach to filing
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. Candidates will be sent a Job Application Form in the post. Please ensure your Full Postal Address is listed clearly on your CV. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency