Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Working for a well established M&E Contractor based in Cambridgeshire an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a variety of contracts across various sectors including: commercial, schools, universities, hospitals and Defence.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to:
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Help desk
· Carry out fault finding, test, repair and preventative maintenance of electrical building services equipment
· To close / update completed PPM tasks on the site computerised maintenance system.
· Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operation effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems.
· To co-ordinate specialist subcontractors requirements both for PPM and reactive works.
· Attend site emergencies, outside of normal working hours.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
· City & Guilds 236/0 & 2330 Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
· City & Guilds 2391 (Inspection and Testing)
· 17th Edition IEE
· Previous experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary and benefits is dependant on experience but typically include:
· Competitive salary
If you are interested in this role please apply, or you are keen on a position within the Maintenance industry, please call Liam at Interaction Recruitment on 01223 311735 or email email@example.com