Cell Biology Pipeline and Pre Clinical Scientific Writer
Our client is a leader in the research and development of T cell-based therapies for the treatment of cancer. The business is rapidly growing in both the UK and USA and they have multiple early-phase clinical trials ongoing in oncology centres across both the US and Europe.
Based just outside Oxford, UK, our client offers the opportunity to take part in pioneering the commercial development of T cell therapy. The company has an inventive and collaborative culture, where employees are valued and inspired as well as rewarded for their ideas and contributions. The organisation of research within our clients have created an environment where it is possible to make both individual and team contributions towards scientific excellence.
As the company continues to expand further they have a number of exciting opportunities for motivated individuals to join their team.
SCIENTIFIC WRITER/PROJECT MANAGER position 325
For this post they are seeking an experienced scientist with proven scientific writing experience to collate, report and present data produced by multiple groups and laboratory disciplines, for preparation of manuscripts, presentations and/or regulatory documents.
This person will work closely within the Cell Biology - Pipeline and Preclinical teams. These teams are primarily involved in identifying, characterising and safety testing optimal candidate TCRs for Adoptive T Cell Therapy, designing and carrying out experimental schedules involving a wide variety of cutting edge cellular and immunological assays to assess the efficacy and specificity of candidate TCRs. Data from these investigations form part of clinical and regulatory applications, as well as scientific publications and presentations.
- To collate data from multiple groups into various formats for presentation, including manuscripts and regulatory documents
- Lead the preparation of high quality manuscripts, presentations, posters and regulatory documents from the Preclinical department
- Liaise with scientists, managers, regulatory and clinical departments to produce data summaries and regulatory documents to deadlines
- Review, editing and verification of scientific data and documents
- Provide additional ad hoc support for projects within the Preclinical department
- Essential - A degree in a relevant life science subject, preferably with a strong focus in immunology, and demonstrable experience of writing scientific publications gained from academia and/ or industry.
- Preferable - Higher degree in immunology
- Excellent written English
- Ability to interpret complex scientific data
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to seek out, critically appraise and appropriately cite published information
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with reference management software and graphical packages
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
How to apply
Please click on apply and submit your full CV. Please be aware you are also required to complete an online application form, this will be emailed to you on receipt of your CV.
Apply for Cell Biology Pipeline and Pre Clinical Scientific Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly