Recruitment Administrator - Ipswich
Recruitment Administrator – Ipswich
Our established sales and marking company is currently recruiting for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised administrator to join our friendly town centre team.
The right candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and an eye for detail whilst working under pressure. You will be able to think on your feet and prioritise tasks whilst staying organised and working towards deadlines. A sound knowledge of Microsoft office is needed.
You will be dealing with all aspects of recruitment, such as:
- Assisting in writing and placing adverts weekly
- Managing all recruitment calls and appointment schedules
- Greeting candidates and walking them through the recruitment process
Other general and admin duties will include:
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- General office duties and assisting in running of location
- Upkeep of company's procedures
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitoring website and social media
- Production of ID badges and updating ID log
- Finalising field representative's earnings
Full training will be provided so all experience levels will be considered.
Starting salary £14,000 - £16,000pa depending on experience.
Monday – Friday
9am to 5pm
Apply for Recruitment Administrator - Ipswich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly