Customer Account Administrator
Job title: Customer Account Administrator
Location: Lutterworth, LE17 4XR
Our client is a privately owned supply-chain services company who specialises in global freight forwarding and warehouse and distribution services.
A position has become available for a Customer Account Administrator, within their administration team for an individual who has experience in customer service, administration, IT and a broad understanding of warehouse operations. The successful candidates must be committed to providing exceptional service to the customer whilst maintaining a balanced view of operational capabilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers providing support and advice
- Produce daily reports both internally and externally as required
- Management of stock movements and transfers
- Gather data to produce invoices and deal with PO issues when required
- General administrative duties
- Liaise daily warehouse operations
- Understanding of colleague and customer requirements
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and confident individual, with excellent communication skills at all levels and a professional telephone manner. You will be able to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous administrative experience working in either warehouse administration or customer services environment would be highly advantageous
- Excellent Literacy and numeric skills
- Accurate and high levels of attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills being proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
What's in it for you?
As an employee you will receive a Competitive Salary and an excellent benefits package which includes 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising to 33 on length of service, Company pension and free car parking.
Working hours are 08:30 - 17:00, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, although a flexible approach will be required to prioritise a demanding workload.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role, please click on 'Apply' and upload your full CV.