Payroll Team Leader
Pentagon are recruiting for a Payroll Team Leader (iTrent) to join our team in Barlborough.
At Pentagon, we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it's a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams. People are at the heart of everything we do, so we're always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 43% of our Team Members that have been with us for more than 5 years because when working with us, you'll get the opportunity to be yourself, to develop yourself and to grow your talent.
Payroll Team Leader responsibilities:
Joining the team, you will hold responsibility for managing the payroll for the company using MidlandHR iTrent, of 1250+ Team Members, across 33 sites, whilst ensuring that the Group’s payroll process meets BACS time scales accurately and in compliance with statutory regulations with HMRC. You will also be responsible for:
- Working closely alongside the HR department to constantly improve the company’s HR and Payroll systems.
- Helping to deliver and implement appropriate individual payroll development solutions to increase individual and business performance.
- Leading payroll related projects and co-ordinating the implementation of key programmes to support directors, general managers and line managers.
- Monitoring and analysing employee payroll trends and putting solutions in place for suitable business improvements.
- Identifying potential payroll cost reduction methods.
- Ensuring there is a fully auditable authorised payroll process compliant to statutory regulations.
- Establishing correct reporting processes to ensure employees are auto enrolled and maintained for legal Pension requirements.
The ideal Payroll Team Leader:
To be successful for this role, you must have an excellent working knowledge of MidlandHR iTrent Payroll System, preferably version 10.20/10.22.
You will also need:
- Be a hands-on member of the Team and be prepared to get ‘stuck in’
- Have current i-Trent experience and knowledge
- Be a coach, leader and team person
- Have current payroll knowledge and experience including HMRC reporting
Previous managing of people experience is not essential as this can be gained through learning and development.
As our Payroll Team Leader, you will expect to receive a range of benefits including:
- A highly competitive salary of £28,000 to £30,000, plus a performance related bonus
- Company Car
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Family and Friends Manufacturer Car Scheme
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Payroll Team Leader then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.