Support Worker (Waking/Sleeping nights)
Waking/Sleeping nights Support Worker
Salary: £7.50-£16.00 per hour
* 28 DAYS PAID HOLIDAY
* EXCELLENT TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL STAFF TO WORK TOWARDS HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
DIPLOMA LEVEL 3
* £250.00 BONUS AFTER COMPLETING FIRST 12 WEEKS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers to join our expanding team, based in Peterborough for an immediate start.
We require outgoing and professional male and female Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers.
The Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers will be responsible for:
* Supporting individuals to access the community, including shopping, restaurants, pubs, swimming, and cinema etc.
* Encourage individuals to live as independently as possible
* Personal care and medication
* Effective communication between multi disciplinary teams
You must be:
* Even tempered, patient and ability to display empathy and warmth
* The ability to be a lone worker in the community
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding standards of care to all of our service users. An enhanced DBS is a requirement for these positions.
The Waking/Sleeping nights Support Workers will meet the following criteria:
* Experience in mental health and learning disabilities preferred
* NVQ/ Diploma Level 2 or equivalent preferable, but not essential as we provide fully funded training
* Sound understanding of care principles
* Full UK driving license essential and use of a vehicle is preferred.
* Ability to work flexibly - shifts patterns will include nights and some weekends.
Please click "Apply" to forward your CV.