Registered Care Service Manager
REGISTERED CARE SERVICE MANAGER
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, motivated, driven and high performing experienced Service Manager to join the senior management team of a well-established and continuously growing organisation as Registered Service Manager for our Edinburgh service.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will take full responsibility for the operational performance of our Edinburgh service. You will have a real influence on the business culture, practices and growth and will lead, develop and drive the business performance and the quality of care.
• Take full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the service
• Promote the highest standards of care and service
• Ensuring compliance with quality standards set out by the Scottish Care Inspectorate, the SSSC and our contractors
• Identify, develop and nurture professional relationships and networks with stakeholders
• Lead and develop your team and take an active part in nurturing talent within the organisation
• Proactively manage and respond to changing demands within the Health and Social Care environment
• Support the Managing Director in the pursuit of new business opportunities and the integration of new services
The ideal candidate will meet current registration requirements stipulated by the SSSC for Managers of Care at Home Services and will be eligible to join the regulator’s register. You will have a proven track record of effectively managing a care service and larger teams of people. It is important that you have high energy, are proactive, enthusiastic and that you have the core competencies and skills to effectively lead a diverse workforce
About Call-In Homecare Ltd
We are celebrating our 25-year anniversary of providing care and support services throughout various communities in Edinburgh and the Lothians. Over the past decade we have grown to become the largest independent care at home provider in Edinburgh, having worked successfully as a contracted partner provider with The City of Edinburgh Council. We pride ourselves on our reputation as a market leading, high quality care at home provider.
To apply please apply online with an updated CV and Covering Letter.