Geography Teacher - Preston
Job Opportunity for Secondary Geography Teacher in Preston
Are you currently a Teacher of Geography and are looking for a new and exciting challenge within your chosen subject?
Are you a strong, focussed and determined Teacher looking to make a real difference within the classroom?
Do you take a proactive approach when tackling challenges within the classroom?
If you can answer yes to all of the above then this could be the job for you!
We are looking for a Qualified Geography Teacher with experience of teaching across all key stages for a long term part time opportunity for an outstanding school in Preston.To be considered you must:
- be registered with the GTC
- be able to go into a classroom and teach mixed size classes confidently
- Be committed to the development of the students and treat the temporary opportunity as if it was a permanent opportunity
- develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behavior policy
- have extensive experience within this field and be able to provide references to support your experience
- have a genuine passion for your subject and strive to achieve the highest possible standards of teaching
This is a fantastic school with a great reputation in the local area. We are proud to work closely to provide the highest caliber of staff and pride ourselves in our partnership with the school. The school supports a wide range of children and ensure that the child's development is the central most important thing.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Jon Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01772 259966
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks