Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow?
Working with the current curriculum, could you encourage pupils to aim high?
Are you looking for opportunities within a high performing school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
We are seeking a Primary Teacher for a school in the Northwich area who will play an important part in the school's strategic aims.
* Enthusiastic & respectful pupils
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
* Well serviced transport links
If you are keen to contribute to the continued growth of the school in a proactive and professional manner, we ask that you have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Key Stage 1 experience
* Excellent organisational skills
* Proven ability to raise standards
* Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
* Adhering to school policies and procedures.
* Promoting equal opportunities.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
* Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and your enthusiasm can make a difference then don't hesitate, apply today. NQT's welcome to apply.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly