Care Coordinator - Edinburgh
Salary: GBP18k - GBP22k Per Annum
Are you an experienced Care Co-Ordinator? Are you reliable, caring and a compassionate individual?
Have you ever worked within a Health Care environment, if you are saying yes to the above this role could be for you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Care Co-Ordinator to join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don`t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Good understanding of principles of good care
- Experience of managing people and care support services
- Managing HR issues
- Relationship Building
- Kind, caring, compassionate and reliable
Your daily duties will include but not limit:
- Organise and coordinate care services, with the safety and welfare of service users in staff foremost in their consideration
- Actively work to increase the volume and quality of care support services
- Line manage care workers and other designated juniors
- Practice and promote effective, timely communication both within and outside the company
- Participate in staff development
- Participate in any meetings required
- Comply with UKHCA Code of Practice and any other professional codes may be applicable from time to time
- Fulfil any other duties or carry out any other tasks such as may be reasonably requested by management
As a care coordinator, you`ll enjoy:
- A Fantastic Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary and 28 days` annual leave (pro rata)
- Full training and ongoing support
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care
- Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
- Employee referral bonus programmes
- Childcare vouchers
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Careline is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Apply Online