Junior Product Specialist / Trainee Digital Product Executive
Job Title: Junior Product Specialist
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Salary: £14,000-£18,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday 08.30am-5.00pm
The company is looking to fill an exciting new role within their team for a Junior Product Specialist. Over time you will develop into a key member of the team who will champion and support future developments to improve the user experience of our software products both online and on mobile devices.
The team are responsible for the design and development of the world beating the company's WiFi environmental sensors and Cloud and due to recent rapid expansion the team are now looking to recruit a Junior Product Specialist who is going to be part of shaping the 'Internet Of Things' revolution. You will be part of a true international team working with design engineers not just based in the UK but also in Hong Kong and USA.
No experience is required as full training and personal development, with the opportunity to learn new skills will be given to allow you fulfil your potential in this new position. Interests in either software, user interfaces, IT, engineering, science or gaming will provide a useful background.
- Be involved at all stages of the design and development of innovative software applications
- Perform evaluation of current products and recommend enhancements
- Undertake testing of new designs and document testing processes and results
- Collaboration with design engineers on technical matters relating to the Cloud and other software products
- Ensure all products are fit for purpose and meet specifications
- Articulate and bright with good communication skills both verbal and written are a necessity.
- Ability to use most of the standard software packages, Word, Excel and graphical experience such as skills needed to produce a good power point presentation.
- As part of this role includes testing products prior to release into the market an eye for detail, thinking outside of the box and a meticulous work ethic are a desirably quality.
- Good GCSE's in English,Maths or Science.
- A-levels or Diplomas would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Trainee Digital Product Executive, Marketing Digital Product Assistant, Junior Digital Product, Digital Front End, Digital Front End Product, Trainee Digital UX Design, eService Digital Product, Senior Digital Development Marketing Product Executive, Digital Product Specialist may also be considered for this role.