Social Media Executive / Marketing Assistant - Communications
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Position: Full-time, Permanent
The company is the leading media business in the food and drink industry worldwide. With an ever growing B2B audience, they are continuously on the lookout for new innovations and products to share with their audience across a wide range of platforms.
The Social Media Executive will be responsible for effectively running all of the company's social media channels. The candidate will be responsible for creating and driving content on a range of platforms to increase reach. The main aim is to effectively promote the overall brand through the given social media channels.
The Social Media Executive will also support other marketing activities when required.
- Oversee all company social media account management.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitor research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create social media campaign calendars.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- General marketing support
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Accurate written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Adequate knowledge of google analytics is desired.
- Holiday entitlement is 28 days including Bank holidays (increasing a day with each year of service up to a maximum of 33) plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Private healthcare
- Sick pay scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Fitness First discounted membership
- Cycle to work scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Website Editor, Website Administrator, Website Admin, Social Media, Website Content Manager, Website Content Managing, Head of Social Media will be considered for this role.
Apply for Social Media Executive / Marketing Assistant - Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly