Community Care Assistants/Support Worker - Guaranteed Hours!!
We are currently recruiting for Community Care Assistants within The Wirral area including Wallasey, Bebington, Birkenhead, Bromborough, Heswall and surrounding areas.
We have provided care and support for 20 years throughout the Wirral area. We support clients with a variety of needs; preparing meals, getting in and out of bed using the appropriate equipment; showering, bathing, toileting, catheter care, dressing and undressing. We also carry out support work for people with learning and mental health disabilities, supporting them to live an independent life, enabling access to the local community, help with shopping and paying bills and all aspects of everyday living. All of our clients want to be treated with dignity and respect.
What experience do I need to be a Community Care Assistant/Support Worker?
- Experience of caring for a family member
- People with no experience with the right qualities looking for a rewarding job
- Experienced Care Assistants that want to work for a provider that focuses on Quality.
- The flexibility to work the hours needed to provide support to our clients.
- A team player who can represent our values and ethos.
- People who genuinely want to make a difference.
- Car Drivers are essential due to the nature of the service we provide
- Experience is desirable however, not essential.
What are the hours and pay?
- We pay £7.50 to £9.90 per hour including enhancements at weekends and bank holidays.
- We pay 35p per mile for mileage incurred
- We have full and part time contracts between 12-35 hours
- Shifts include days, evenings, night work (Waking and Sleeping) and block support hours therefore commitment to evenings and weekend cover will be required.
Why work for us?
- We offer all staff ongoing development (Team Leader/Care Coordinator progression opportunities).
- Training to both Level 2 and Level 3 Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Ongoing support.
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme available.
Would you like to Apply? Do you have more questions?
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply we will discuss the vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.
Apply for Community Care Assistants/Support Worker - Guaranteed Hours!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly