Business Analyst (Software Development)
Title: Business Analyst (Software Development)
Department / Function: Product Development ~ Product Development
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
The company currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join the Feltham based Product Development team. In this role you will help deliver market leading customer experiences to drive up cash box performance.
The Business Analyst will be the point of contact during the solution design phase of the software development lifecycle. Working with stakeholders and the project manager to define the project scope, the Business Analyst will then work with stakeholders to create a comprehensive set of requirements. You will then work with development teams to deliver a solution specification for approval by stakeholder teams.
The ideal candidate will have a professional Business Analyst certification and solid experience of working in the software development lifecycle environment with waterfall / agile.
* Work as part of Project Management team, including project scheduling and identifying mitigating risks and issues in project delivery
* Defines and documents system functions and processes
* Analyse the feasibility of and develop requirements for new systems
* Identify opportunities for improving business processes through system or non-system changes
* Conduct change impact analysis
* Consult with stakeholders to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements
* Act as a liaison between stakeholders and technical analysts, information technology analysts, developers and other suppliers in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of software solutions
* Provides technical assistance in training internal account teams with regards to new functionality
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Significant experience in a similar Business Analyst role
* Evidence of delivering software requirements for customer facing commercial solutions
* Experience of delivering requirements for multiple projects concurrently
* Experience working in matrix managed organisations including the ability to influence stakeholders from other departmental teams
* Evidence of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and delivering on time and to the correct levels of quality
* Exemplary written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Ability to lead requirements gathering workshops with senior stakeholders
* A formal Business Analyst certification or relevant training courses (e.g. BCS, CBAP,IIBA)
* Experience with JIRA and Agile development environments
* Experience working in the gaming/gambling industry
The company employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.