Trainee Sales Estimator/Laser Programmer
Our client has exciting opportunities for 2 enthusiastic and dynamic Trainee Sales Estimator/Laser Programmers who wish to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based Liverpool. They are offering the successful Trainee Sales Estimator/Laser Programmer a competitive salary of £15,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic Trainee Sales Estimator/Laser Programmer to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Trainee Sales Estimator/Laser Programmer:
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good understanding of technical drawings & engineering processes.
- Ability to develop 2D drawings and customer samples.
- Good telephone manner and confidence with customers.
- Programming experience an advantage.
- AutoCAD experience an advantage.
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Computer literate.
Trainee Sales Estimator/Laser Programmer hours of work: Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm. 40hrs
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Trainee Sales Estimator/Laser Programmer please click ‘Apply’ now!