LGV Driver / Delivery Driver / Class 2 Driver / Service Driver
Job Title: LGV Driver
Location: Telford, TF6
Closing Date: 18th December 2016
The company is a manufacturer of green products and green energy using waste, wastewater and wasted heat as a resource mine. They provide tailored solutions for industry or municipalities to help them save and preserve resources.
To achieve their vision they focus on creating a team with a diverse range of talent that operates in a safe, innovative and sustainable environment in order to promote the green economy and build new markets.
- To undertake the necessary daily checks as per the Drivers/Operator handbook
- To carry out duties according to the programme of works and work instructions
- To complete work instructions when requested to do so, ensuring all relevant information is filled in
- To ensure that each day all completed work is detailed on your daily worksheet and that they are handed in daily/weekly along with the daily vehicle check sheets, fuel receipts and Weighbridge tickets
- To act as ambassadors on behalf of the Company, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully and that their requirements are complied with where safe to do so
- To comply with all traffic laws and legislation with relation to your duties including the security and weight of loads
- To wear the correct safety equipment at all times
- To ensure that the carriageway is left in a clean condition and any spillage's are cleaned up before leaving the area.
- To maintain regular contact with your line manager throughout the day to advise of progress and any work that may not be able to be done.
- To confirm to all applicable site rules when off loading at disposal sites.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required as directed by your line manager.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- LGV Class 2 licence as a minimum and previous driving experience essential
- Driver CPC is essential
- Digital Tachograph Card essential
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The company is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; LGV Class 2 Driver, LGV Driver, Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, HGV 2, Multidrop Driver, Multi-drop Driver, Class 2, LGV Service Driver, Class II Driver, Driver Class II, Service Driver, Product Transportation, Customer Service may also be considered for this role.
Apply for LGV Driver / Delivery Driver / Class 2 Driver / Service Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly