I am currently recruiting for an Estimator on behalf of a values-led organisation operating in the marine construction and renewables industries. This company is proud to put their staff at the very core of their business and the company is built on a culture of mutual respect to clients and staff.
As a founding member of the IJUBOA accreditation scheme, my client is committed to ensure an outstanding safety culture in the marine construction industry.
My client requires an Estimator to handle Marine Construction packages up to £5m plus plant hire contracts, reporting into the Commercial Director. The successful candidate will preferably have a background in Marine Civil Engineering background, or essentially Civil Engineering.
· Timely, systematic and accurate production of estimates, working collaboratively to quote the best solution for the client.
· Ability to estimate from first principles.
· Understand and maintain tender documentation.
· Conduct tender meetings if required.
· Attend site visits when required.
· Knowledge of NEC and ICE contracts.
· Salary - £55-60k
· Life Policy
· Private Medical Insurance
· 25 days holiday plus statutory days
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply direct or contact Martin Lively on 01223 311735 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly