Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager - Corsham, Wiltshire
Salary £27,500 - £35,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
Plus bonus, company pension, child care voucher scheme, life assurance.
Our client provides a complete range of aseptic manufacturing services – leading the industry in the provision of patient specific and dose banded batch chemotherapy, CIVAs and PCA products. They manufacture and dispatch over 2200 products a day to hospitals throughout the UK - making a difference to thousands of patient’s lives.
Our client has recently invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility in Corsham, Wiltshire – where they can offer you an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit. Due to this expansion, they are currently recruiting a Customer Service Manager who can lead the team involved in the delivery of their exceptional service.
(Permanent – 37.5 hours per week worked between 07:00am and 19:00pm)
You will have a range of key responsibilities within the team to include:
- Manage and lead the customer services team.
- Take responsibility for all customer service tasks and activities whilst accessing and evaluating information independently.
- Track the progress of customer orders from receipt through the manufacturing process, release, dispatch and client receipt, ensuring that customers are communicated with efficiently and effectively.
- Proactively seek to improve client experience by evaluating team performance, through KPI’s
- Analyse negative Client feedback and seek to make improvements across site to improve client experience.
- Demonstrate and implement customer services strategies at an operational level.
- Record all customer calls and e-mails within our customer service desk.
- To support all daily activities within customer services.
- Take ownership of all customer complaints to ensure efficient closure
- To create and update knowledge base articles for the customer service desk.
- To assist with the creation and updating of Standard Operating Procedures and any other documentation as required.
The successful candidate should have and NVQ level 3 or higher in customer services with at least 3 years’ customer service experience and some of that within a management/lead role. Experience of working within a pharmaceutical/healthcare customer services environment would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given. A degree in business and management would be desirable but not essential.
Our client is looking for a well-motivated individual who is passionate about quality customer service. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that has shaken up the commercial world of aseptic manufacture and is the only independent company specialising in aseptic compounding.
Closing date for completed applications is – Monday 5th December 2016.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 13th December or Wednesday 14th December 2016.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*