Jan 2017 - July 2017
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher? Can you provide pupils with a challenging and imaginative curriculum to generate excitement and nurture their eagerness to learn? Are you able to drive children's determination to succeed? If so, please don't hesitate to apply!
I am currently working with a larger than average sized school in Bradford who are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher on a temporary basis. It is an OFSTED 'good' school that offers excellent care and support and provides extremely well for pupils, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. Children care for one another and feel extremely safe at school. They value and celebrate each individual's successes and ensure safety and well-being. You will be part of this supportive and nurturing team who are determined to drive the school forward and ensure all children are reaching their full potential.
- Friendly and supportive team
- A supportive environment
- Continuous personal development
- Great transport links
You will Need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to build relationships and communicate well with all pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
- Planning, preparation and delivery of exciting activities across the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons to provide a learning experience in a safe environment.
- To communicate with pupils, parents/carers and other professionals including participating in team meetings, multi-agency meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training.
- To be willing to participate in extra curricular activities
- To raise attainment and provide children with a variety of activities to deepen their knowledge of the curriculum at their level.
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also urged to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one. Once you have applied, I will contact you to arrange an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for KS2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly